A Half-Century of Excellence
Founded in 1957, Nice-Pak's first product was the Original Wet Nap® used at Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants. Since then, we have grown into the world's leading manufacturer of wet wipes, producing over 100 billion wet wipes each year in over 2.5 million square feet of manufacturing space. Over 2000 Nice-Pak associates work across 7 facilities to ensure our continuing leadership. In five decades, Nice-Pak has consistently innovated across a broad range of categories. Our consumer division produces personal care and beauty wipes, but we do more than simply manufacture and distribute product. The goal of each customer relationship is to build brands trusted for both quality and value. We have led the explosive growth of the wet wipe industry by consistently improving both the quality of our products and the efficiency with which we manufacture them. Our customers know that they can count on us for continuing category leadership.
The following principles guide our business:
- Create and deliver leading-edge products at competitive prices to the marketplace on a timely basis.
- Be the low-cost producer of products for our marketplace without sacrificing quality.
- Always exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers and customers.
- Attract and develop outstanding individuals who are committed to achieving our corporate goals in a team environment.
- Actively support the local communities in which we operate.
Driven by our commitment to our customers, our suppliers, our employees, and our communities, Nice-Pak continues to produce innovation in our product line and incremental improvement of our manufacturing processes. We strive to supply quality products at price-points that drive usage in today's market. As we continue to lead the way in the competitive and expanding wet wipes business, we look forward to building on our long record of success.